Attention to detail and appropriate investigation practices are fundamental to a successful claims process.
This industry is largely relationship-based, so we use our strong communication skills and experience to encourage positive dialogue between parties concerned. This approach ensures that the best outcome is achieved in the given circumstances.
We understand the importance of being thorough, so regardless of the size of the claim, we apply our three core concepts to all of our work.
Our main areas of operation are the following:
- Traditional Loss Adjusting services in respect to claims resolution including:
- Applying temporary and make safe procedures
- Investigation of circumstances and determining causation
- Review of liability and contractual issues
- Review of policy liability
- Review of quantum and costings
- Settlement negotiations
- Scopes of Work
- Desk Top assessments
- Dispute resolution and mediation
- Representation of insurers and insureds at tribunals/mediations
- Litigation support